Our skincare is free from:
- chemical preservatives including parabens, laurates, Triclosan, etc.
- colourings or synthetic aromas
- mineral oils, lanolin or alcohol
- fillers or thickeners
- any meat, fowl, fish or shellfish products
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- irradiated raw materials
Skin absorbs at least 60% of what you put on it - so we keep wondering why anyone would put something on her/his skin that she/he wouldn't be willing to eat (okay, so skincare products may not tempt the taste buds - but we think you know what we mean!).
- Little Herbs skincare relies on tradition, with modern science to back it up.
- We use simple recipes, with ingredients that are good enough to eat.
- We favour the English country garden because we know we can rely on its produce, its history, and its ethos.
- We love its herbs, flowers, seeds and bees which provide the best and the purest ingredients.
- We ALWAYS use certified organic ingredients.
- We ALWAYS tell you exactly what is in each product.
- Our Consultant Medical Herbalist checks each recipe, working in accordance with standards set out by the National Council for Medical Herbalists.
- Little Herbs skincare is not tested on animals - only on willing volunteers.
- We insist on similar standards from our suppliers.